Fan Fiction by Author
- The Brighter Side of Blindness by augrah: Lee Adama and Romo Lampkin pontificate over some drinks. Not really a plot. Just talking.
- The Gift of Hermes by brennanspeaks: Romo Lampkin knows what it means to be a surrogate son. (Rated G)
- Trading Demons by Fantastic Pants: Try as he might to fight it, Major Lee Adama is still a good boy. But he’s most definitely not too good. Set after ‘The Son Also Rises’. Rated M
- The truth about Romo Lampkin by frakkintalos: This follows Romo Lampkin as he meets his mentor Joseph Adama, influences President Adar and reveals his true self.
- A Picture’s Worth a Thousand Words by gaeta_squee: Gaeta’s on trial for mutiny, Romo is his lawyer.
- No One’s Fearless by ivanolix: Sam’s dying out on her, but she shouldn’t get this scared about losing just one life.
- Five Times Sharon Was Judged and The Time She Wasn’t by kindreds
- Hostile Witness by millarific: The totally made-up, sketchily legal, pre-trial interview of Felix Gaeta
- Through the Eyes of a Madman by Narciscia: Romo Lampkin knew a lot about the Adama/Roslin relationship in Sine Qua Non. This is a story of how he came to know so much. An observation of the Adama/Roslin romance through the eyes of a madman.
- Lance the Cat by puszysty: a couple of short-shorts from Lance’s point of view.
- Sucker for Punishment by rose_griffes
- Life with Jake by urbaninja
- Share of night by Waterfowl: Romo Lampkin views Lee and Dee’s date from the sidelines and ruminates, as the tragedy of Dee’s demise unfolds. Set through ‘Sometimes A Great Notion’, s.4. Mentions of ‘The Son Also Rises’ and ‘Caprica’. L/D, Lee&Romo friendship. Features Jake-the-dog